Saturday 18 August 2012

BoneyHead959: 1,000th Subscribers

Last night my YouTube account reach over 1,000 subscribers. I hope this year will be a big change for my channel and hope to imporve my videos and design of my channel before the years out. 2012 has been a hard time for me and my channel. I had lost over 80 subscribers because of the ''improvements to accuracy of subscriber counts'' from the YouTube Update. And YouTube may still have to get rid of more if I'm right.


But before that happens I hope to break my last record which was 1,125 Subscribers. And to upload more then 200 videos as well. Recently I bought a Hauppauge HD PVR (the basic one) to record my gameplay and to make my videos better. I also like to say thank you to all my friends and subscribers for getting me this far.







1 comment:

WannaCrypt0r Ransomware: Plunging The World Into Chaos

W e all know of the dangers of NSA's leaked exploits could do if it was to ever fall into the wrong hands. But no one could have predict...