Saturday 5 January 2013

Posting again!

I've been really busy last year but I still wanted to make this blog. I wanted to post technology news and give my views on what was going on in the world of technology. So I started ''The Warzone'' which is this blog but now the name has change to ''The Gigabyte'' which in my view is far better! But after sometime I began to stop posting which I feel bad about. But why did I stop posting? Was it too hard? Did I even care if anyone read this blog?

Well I tell you now... A lot of things happened in 2012 (Good and Bad) I had a online forum about video games but was betrayed by my best friend who kick me off the forum and pretty much rained everything. Of course he has been removed and I'm no longer friends with him. Another thing I was working on was my YouTube channel which for the first time that year I was recording with a capture card which I spent all summer to get my videos the best quality I could. I set up a WordPress blog which is a blog about everything I do and about my life unlike this blog.

With all this and starting collage I found it hard to keep track on everything and being betrayed meant I had ''other'' things to deal with. But now it's 2013 and I hope it is going to be a better year for me and my blogs and other accounts. And now I hope to post more on this blog as well. So yes I am now posting again!

Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

WannaCrypt0r Ransomware: Plunging The World Into Chaos

W e all know of the dangers of NSA's leaked exploits could do if it was to ever fall into the wrong hands. But no one could have predict...