Saturday 1 September 2012

New Logo for my YouTube Channel

This year has been a big change for my YouTube channel. So far I've been working with my friend to make a new background for my channel. The background is taking a long time to make but is in good progress. But the logo has been finished. I'm still using the biohazard sign but this time I have my BH95 on top. Soon it's going to be the Anniversary of my frist YouTube channel and also around the same time when my frist YouTube channel was removed because of copyright infringement. And the second account was made in the same mouth (October 15th 2009).

No comments:

Post a Comment

WannaCrypt0r Ransomware: Plunging The World Into Chaos

W e all know of the dangers of NSA's leaked exploits could do if it was to ever fall into the wrong hands. But no one could have predict...